Advice & Interior Design and Feng Shui, the key to making your spaces as tools: home, office or business a truly different place.
The Feng Shui helps you feel better physically and emotionally. No need to make major changes in the way they decorate.
As Feng Shui advice is developed:
In the first visit, noting the characteristics of the site. Exterior: streets, neighboring buildings, land form. Interior: room layout, colors, decoration, location of doors and windows, etc.
It also measures the degree of magnetic orientation with a compass or Luo Pan.
In Feng Shui Classic are two variables: time (when built) and Space (degrees of orientation), which allow to calculate the exact energy map of the house, this is called the Flying Star Map. It is impossible to do a professional job putting it all households or Bagua map, each house has individual characteristics.
At a second meeting, usually a week later, depending on the complexity of the work, delivered a written report and explained in detail how the energy distribution of the house.
- In what areas are favorable and unfavorable energies.
- What energies are activated and which are blocked.
- Recommendations for the energy balance through the five Chinese elements, colors and materials appropriate for different rooms.
- Location of furniture, beds, desks, study or work.
- Auspicious location fountains or pools.
- Analysis of each person and their locations suitable for sleeping, working, studying, etc.
- Annual Energy this year.
* For companies is added:
- Custom Scan for owners or managers and best locations and orientations.
- Analysis of employees and their appropriate depending on the type of work they do and the position they occupy locations.
The customer must provide:
- The scale plan of the house or office.
- The year of construction of the house or building
- The date of birth of people
Feng Shui tips for your home or office:
1. Get rid of the clutter
One change that can more easily implement is to keep your home clean and tidy. Get rid of everything unnecessary and organizes everything you have in your home. Clutter not only makes you feel more stress, it also makes you lose time when you need to find something. Make sure your bedroom, bathroom and closet are clean for best start to the day.
2. Listen to the sounds of nature
The sounds of nature, like a waterfall, the birdsong or night sounds will help you relax. This proved that these sounds can help you relax and calm heartbeat. Use a disc recorded with natural colors or open the windows if you have a patio or CD live near the sea.
3. Choose soothing colors
Pastel colors and other light colors like blue, green and beige, help make your home more peaceful. Thus chi energy can flow more freely. Use this palette on the walls, furniture and decorations. If you want to add more bright colors, red can bring you good luck and success, while the purple, creativity, and yellow energy.
4. Make mirrors
Mirrors can help make the energy flow, especially in parts where you can not be in front of the entries (looking to the inputs means you can bring chi energy). Use mirrors where you feel the chi can become stagnant, like small spaces, corners or walls. The octagonal shaped mirrors can be especially beneficial.
5. Decorate with plants
The plants help to purify the atmosphere and bring nature into the home. Plants also represent life, so they can attract good health. Bamboo is good luck in Chinese culture, but you can use the type that you like. Be sure to throw dead or dried plants, as they can make the energy does not flow.
Benefits of Feng Shui in the home
• Greater harmony in relationships, family or social.
• Create a calm atmosphere to improve your rest.
• Increase your vitality.
• Professional Progress.
• Increasing prosperity.
• Support the clarity and concentration in students.
• Increased creativity and inspiration.
• Protect yourself from theft, conflicts, accidents and unfair competition.
• The harmonization of physical space helps improve your life in all its aspects.
Benefits of Feng Shui in businesses and shops
• Harmonize relations among employees
• Improve the clarity in decision-making and business objectives
• Increase efficiency and work performance
• Mayor projection and prestige
• Increase sales
• Increase profits
• Prevent theft, judgments and unfair competition.